NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE; RESPONSIBILITY FOR
You agree to use the Service only to send, receive, and transfer appropriate messages and material. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:
- Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative, bulk or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Publish, transfer, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Transfer, stream, or otherwise make available, files or other material that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which is made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Transfer, stream or otherwise make available, files or other material that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Download any file or other material transferred by another user of the Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Service or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is transferred.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to the Service.
- Use any portion of the Service to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
www.tattoospace.org reserves the right at all times to monitor communications on the Service and disclose any information www.tattoospace.org deems necessary to (i) ensure your compliance with this Agreement; (ii) satisfy any applicable law, regulation or legal process; or (iii) protect the rights, property, and interests of www.tattoospace.org, its employees or the public. www.tattoospace.org also reserves the right to edit, refuse to transfer or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in www.tattoospace.org's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in the Service. www.tattoospace.org does not control or endorse the content, messages or information exchanged by means of the Service and, therefore, www.tattoospace.org specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Service and any actions resulting from your participation in the Service.
You are responsible for all activities that occur in your Service account. You agree to notify www.tattoospace.org immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or breach in security known to you related to the Service.
See the www.tattoospace.org Service Privacy Statement at http://www.tattoospace.org/privacy.html for disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
You are solely responsible for any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) who support the Service, including the delivery of and payment for goods and services.
SOFTWARE AND CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE
All www.tattoospace.org content and software (if any) that is made available to view and/or download in connection with the Service ("Software") is owned by and is the copyrighted work of www.tattoospace.org and/or its suppliers and is licensed, not sold. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement").
Your license to use the Software with the Service terminates when you terminate your use of the Service. Your license to use the Software with the Service may also terminate if www.tattoospace.org, in its sole discretion, modifies the Service to no longer support such Software.
NO WARRANTIES; LIABILITY DISCLAIMER; EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
www.tattoospace.org PROVIDES THE SERVICE AND THE SOFTWARE "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. www.tattoospace.org, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND/OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "www.tattoospace.org PARTIES") MAKE NO WARRANTIES. THE www.tattoospace.org PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (1) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (2) WARRANTIES ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (3) WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS AGREEMENT. www.tattoospace.org MAY CHANGE THE SERVICE OR THE FEATURES IN ANY WAY, AND AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE www.tattoospace.org PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF www.tattoospace.org OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
www.tattoospace.org may, but is not required to, provide you with customer support ("Support"). Unless you have entered into a separate written support agreement with www.tattoospace.org with respect to the Service, www.tattoospace.org may terminate any Support it provides at any time in its sole discretion.
Authorized third-party software that uses the Service is not supported by www.tattoospace.org and you should contact the provider of such software for support, if any.
You consent to www.tattoospace.org providing you any information regarding the Service in electronic form. www.tattoospace.org may provide such information to you via e-mail at the e-mail address you specified when you registered for the Service or by access to a www.tattoospace.org web site. As long as you access and use the Service, you will have the necessary software and hardware to receive such notices. If you do not consent to receive any notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Service.